Wednesday 8 July 2009

Angry.

I'm angry. I sometimes want to murder my family. Let's write a blog about bad music that I still love in the perhaps vain hope that it will calm me down. (Some thing that has helped is my che guevara tee-shirt fits me and is very nice and red. Something that will help is watching Spaced. Something that would help even more is getting out of this fucking house ffs FFS okay shut up now write the blog)

Mindless Self Indulgence


You stupid motherfucker
You stupid motherfucker
You stupid motherFUCK...ER!

Dashboard Confessional

All the best deceptions and the clever cover story, awards... go to you
So kiss me hard, 'cause this will be the last time that I'll let you

Neophyte


I will gouge out your eyeballs and skullfuck you.

Scouting For Girls


She's a strawberry milkshake
She's as sweet as a peach


They're terrible and they're brilliant and I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment