Wednesday 20 May 2009

Two days...


TWO DAYS until sixth form's finished and summer is here with all of it's unlimited potential. I've cleaned my room (seriously it took me hours and now... well, basically you would never wanna leave it's that good) and I've learnt a song on guitar which I never do (At the bottom of everything by Bright Eyes) and I've learned some new exercises (Planks and shoulder presses) and I've finished two books (Sabriel by Garth Nix and Candy by Kevin Brooks) and started a new book (The Outsider by Albert Camus).

So bring it on man. :D This weekend is going to rocket with hedonism. There's gonna be space-hoppers, there's gonna be cake, there's gonna be loud musak, there's gonna be face-paint, there's gonna be unfeasibly awesome people and there's gonna be UNDILUTED FUCKING ACID!?<>h!



MELT THE SNOW AND LET THE SKY BE BLUE

*makes wish*

2 comments:

  1. Bring it on!

    Let's party like it's 1645, and we're all students from 2009 with music, acid, MDMA and friends!

    LET'S MAKE LOVE TO THE MOTHERFUCKIN' WIND, SKY AND MOON, BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU,


    OH EM GEE *POSE*


    I LOVE YOU AND KIE TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON AND BACK YOUR BOTH AMAZING!!!


    (:


    IT'S THE FUCKING SUMMER!!! :D

    ReplyDelete