Monday 25 May 2009

Crop circles in the carpet

Today I'm gonna sunbathe in my garden, drink beer, read my book, and listen to Jungle. Sort-out. :) And probably go over to Rowan's in the evening and hang out with her. A sort-out of equal measure.

I feel very relaxed and content at the moment, and sort of grown-up in a weird way. Nice though.

I will post another short story up here soon; written in a different style to my normal one, so that you can all admire my literary elasticity. =p

I think the answer to a lot of existential problems is to make art.



“What is the feeling when you're driving away from people, and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.” - Jack Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment