Saturday 9 May 2009

Some cool things that people have said lately.

I wish I could magic you here.
Are we darth vader?
It was cool talking with you at stupidoclock.
How do you know so much about everything?
Crime is not the result of an inherent badness in man, but the result of the conditions in which he finds himself.
There's truth, but there is also debate surrounding the implications of the truth.
Batty Bosom Senior.
Toast-tacular.
Great! I don't need to use protection now that they're dead.
You're actually a wank-magnet.
I think the chicken cycle has gone on without me.
But then everything is bronze. That was silver though. We're terrible jewellers.
When there's an alligator flying about... you know you're at a rave.




















Carlsberg don't make people, and if they did whoever they came up with would be shit compared to her.

:)

KICKTHRASH.Alive.

2 comments:

  1. Alex i LOVE you:)

    this made me SMILE quite a big bit,& being smiley at 8:39am is a pretty good start to the day =D





    (do you know what else carlsberg don't make GOOD BEER)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    If Ben n Jerry's made people - they would STILL be shit compared to her.

    ReplyDelete