Monday 11 May 2009

Life is a highway, and I'm gonna ride it

Every day's a winding road yeah
My rollercoaster's got the biggest ups and downs
As long as it keeps going round it's unbelievable



Recently I have been thinking about how the world is literally full of people trying to communicate a diverse set of amazing ideas. It's nuts. The world can be crap and scary, no doubt about that. But it is also undeniably full of genuine people saying and doing the most stupidly admirable things.

To Kieran and Jacob: Worldglow
To Kieran: Batty Bosom Senior
To Jacob: I love you.
To Molly-Blossom: Fat sue. =p
To Jess-Berry: Zingpow!
To Merly-Bird: Isn't alcohol great? :D
To Rowan: I love you even if you do have scabies.




















Ray Kurzweil, badass.


"She looks at me and says, we HAVE to climb that tree"

No comments:

Post a Comment