Monday 28 September 2009

Back in London.

I was sad to leave everyone again. That said, I think coming here has been the right thing for me. Good old shake up. New life. :)

I saw a vague acquaintance on the train from theatre, and spent the journey talking to him about the responsibility of each generation to it's successor. It was pretty cool. Tomorrow's dubstep takeover down my student union bar, whoop whoop, and I think Rowan will be here. :D

This is not really gonna interest anyone else, but I'm really enjoying Richard Evans book In Defence Of History which is discussing the extent to which we can find out historical truths as opposed to just best-guess story-telling and subjective speculation. It's intensely academic, but well, I really like it so yeah. I'm a loser. ;)

Rave on, campers.

No comments:

Post a Comment