Wednesday 10 June 2009

I was there on the day that techno gave in, and the gypsies squatters gave up ketamine

Ohhhh the weather is drab and dreary and I have another fucking exam tomorrow. When they're over I'm seriously going mental. Not even joking. Flat out maniacal-clown style, paint-the-town-red old skool nutter. It's getting repressed right now. I'm repressing my inner nutter.

zomg. Just realised the expression "paint the town red" means the entire town would be red. :D I don't even know what I'd do with myself. Probably go and get some fireworks and gratuitously set them off in random places, and then start hugging everyone in sight, and grin frantically.

There's a party in my head.

I want to do Jacob's "drug mug" idea. Despite the fact that it's possibly the most simple and stupid idea we've ever come up with. Put loads of drugs together... in a mug. :D IT'S CRAZY... BUT IT MIGHT JUST WORK. And it sure does sound fun don't it? =p

Anyway here are some statistics, I wouldn't want you to leave my blog without learning something, that would just be silly:

  • In Britain, the poorer 50% of us own less than 1% of the nation's total wealth. The richest 1% of us own 34% of the wealth.
  • You are nine times more likely to choke to death on your own vomit than you are to die in a terrorist attack.
  • According to various polls, an estimated 40% of Americans believe that a sequence of events presaging the end times is already underway.
  • 62% of americans oppose gay marriage.
  • 78% of the world is below the median poverty line of the developed nations. In simpler terms, the vast majority of people are poor.
So... if you're not pissed off, you're not paying attention. :)

However, bleak as these statistics may seem, we can escape by pursuing happiness in our personal lives and discovering meaning in everyday things. I think. Actually I dunno maybe I should really be a lot, lot angrier. The world needs changing. But the task seems so enormous, and my own personal world's really warm and lovely. S'difficult.



1 comment: