Saturday 15 May 2010

This morning

I woke up taller. I'm not joking or using a metaphor, I actually woke up physically taller, I nearly didn't fit in my shaving mirror. Someone commented on it when I went for breakfast. how weird. But then you are supposed to be taller in the mornings and I had slept laid out flat.

Also I my dream was highly unusual. It consisted of roaming geographical shots, never cutting away or anything just moving over the land like a perfect google earth. Places I knew like Eastbourne and that, but mostly countryside rather than town. Occasionally the camera would pause and zoom in to a place a bit but not all the way and detail a little adventure/incident that had happened to me in that place, so I'd see me and my friends in miniature running and scrabbling about the land. Also a stand up comedian was doing a set in the background, you could just hear him making his jokes and the audience laughing and that. I quite enjoyed it.

ALSO in my dream before that I managed to score mushrooms, was totally convinced I'd scored mushrooms, woke up, still convinced, 5 mins later realised with a groan that I hadn't. Back to sleep - in my dream told kie about how in a dream I'd scored mushrooms from this place and then realised I actually didn't have any, so we went to try and score some again, succeeded, we were celebrating and then I woke up and realised I had no mushrooms AGAIN. Arghhhh. Liberties dreams, liberties.

No comments:

Post a Comment