Friday 14 May 2010

I am bored of people misrepresenting the left

The left support big government! No, we don't.
Marx said he wasn't a marxist! No, he didn't.
Leftists support totalitarian regimes! No, we don't.
Leftists just want power for themselves! No, we don't.
Leftists hate america! No, we don't.
Because leftists criticise Israel, they hate Jews! No, we don't.

Pseduo-intellectuals next to me in the library spouting all of this bullshit, my lecturer spouting similar bullshit, every pundit on TV and every journalist in the papers spouting the same fucking bullshit, it's like people love fucking bullshit or something. The entirety of academia, copro-fucking-philiacs.

Wankers. Oh my god these pratts are now saying that anti-fascism legitimises the centre-right and that the problem with the middle east is that the British relinquished their empire there. And feminism is boring apparrently.

I despair. I really do. One day. One day, the cunts.

*puts on breakcore*

*thinks about killing rich people*

1 comment:

  1. You should've done a shit in the middle of the floor. (Y)

    ReplyDelete