Tuesday 8 December 2009

I know you're a recluse you know that's no excuse

Oh my actual days. A few days of learning, chilling out, christmas shopping and drinks at the hobgoblin.

And theeeeen.

A whole MONTH living at Molly and Jacob's house. :D I'll get to see them all the time. And all my friends all the time. And Jess. :) And it will be christmas. And we'll have whiskey and wine and hot food and it'll be cold outside and cosy inside and we'll play instruments and gorgeous music to eachother and get out of our little heads.

I'm literally laughing aloud at how happy this idea makes me.

4 comments:

  1. YOU DRINK AT A PLACE CALLED THE HOBGOBLIN??! :O
    Fuckinwow.

    I can't wait. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it serves ALE ON TAP, Jess, or so he tells me (H)


    Also, yes Alex. Just yes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alex erm i dont mean to ruin you brilliant therory but it wont be cold outside and warm inside it will just be ciold...but i am trying to get the heating working... :/ sorry

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have blankets and cuddles and wine. Warmth will ensue. I will bring my heart shaped hot water bottle if you like. :)

    Yeah I drink at the Hobgoblin . Check me owwwwwt. And I'm going to a club with 2600 capacity tomorrow to see famous people.

    *dances*

    ReplyDelete