Wednesday 14 October 2009

Who needs incompetence when you have bad luck

  • Saturday morning - Turns out my to-be-landlord's a sexually inappropriate headcase, and so I've got nowhere to live in a few days.
  • Monday evening - leave my friends and girlfriend to go to london. Bad back.
  • Monday evening - get followed home by this fucking creepy bloke muttering "motherfucker" under his breath.
  • Tuesday morning - ILL. Miss all my lectures at stay in bed all day feeling useless.
  • Tuesday evening - arrive too late to an open mic to perform, and then find out I could have paid less for the train. Nearly lose my phone. Tesco shut so no bread or butter for the morning.
  • Tuesday evening - realise it was my mum's birthday today.
  • Wednesday morning - wake up LATE but manage to sprint out of the door and catch my train. Get caught at the barriers and manage to avoid fine with smooth-talking but have to pay for the ticket.
  • Wednesday morning - Arrive at my lecture, it is inexplicably not there and full of art students instead, no explanation is given and reception doesn't know anything about it.
  • Wednesday morning - Realise I've forgotten my student card and have to deal with a receptionist who obviously hasn't been laid in about 10 years in order to get into the library.
Karma? =s

2 comments: